Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Here Have a Snuggie

So the day finally arrived...the day I got my
Snuggie
Words can not express how happy I am. My BFF Becky told me that she had a surprise for me and that I would be so happy and excited. A plethora of possibilities came to mind. Little did I know what was in store for me. I could not believe my eyes...a snuggie of my very own! Apparently Becky had seen it in Walgreens, thought of me (I have no idea why lol), and bought it on the spot...kind of a going away present for me. Oh yeah which reminds me...I put in my 2 weeks notice at the salon! I thought that would never happen but it just really needed to. Switching back and forth from nights to days is just too hard and it doesn't make me a happy person. So anyway...big news and a fabulous day. I have a snuggie...ah life doesn't get any better than this...unless you have a Sham Wow too....
Here are some pictures to commemorate the day!
Kian was in LOVE with the Snuggie! I can't belive all our Snuggie dreams came true! :)

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

congrats! that's awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...