Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall

I love fall...the colors change and the leaves fall and get all crunchy...there is nothing more satisfying then stepping through leaves and getting some good crunches. I love apple cider and caramel apples. I love pumpkin (pie, ice cream, carving them, pumpkin seeds etc...)...I love scarves and hats and coats. Probably one of my favorite things about fall would have to be my birthday though and this year was no exception. I woke up and unfortunately had to go to work but while I was there I got beautiful flowers delivered to me! I have never gotten flowers delivered to me before and it was a fantastic experience that I hope to be able to experience again...soon. My delightful friend Kylie and I went shopping and got some dinner and all that....I got some great clothes and it was a fabulous birthday! Still haven't had my rainbow chip cake (a tradition for me...) but Kenz is going to make it tonight. All in all it was a great day and I can't believe I am 22...wow I am so old :)


In other news...I start my night shift this week...I work Monday 11p-7a so...wish me luck. I will be staying up all night tonight and sleeping tomorrow to start getting my body in the mode...so if I post random jibberish at 3 am tonight..kindly disregard it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omg what a SHIFT!! good luck though on your new job!

and i must say i LOVE your hair. I am so jealous. i wish i had your hair. it is beautiful!

ODCFkids said...

wait, what terrible picture!? i completely think you look cute. despite my best judgment to leave it off because i'm the one who looks like a crazy, i put it up because how good i thought you looked!

well i heart you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...