Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween, Birthdays, and a Graduation!

So I must admit...I harbor some resentment towards Halloween. This stems from a childhood where my birthday has been 6 days before this ridiculous holiday. All growing up birthday parties consisted of costumes or witches brew (ok so that was actually pretty good...) and then as I got older I had to plan MY birthday party around the ghoolish parties that my friends had to go to. Seriously? So...I tend to try and forget that Halloween even exists...which is hard when your doorbell rings a billion times on October 31st. BUT when my Aunt Brita sent us a package filled with popcorn that turns orange and HOT CHOCOLATE that turns orange (in true Halloween spirit...) I had to try it. Bub was so excited he was dancing all around the kitchen while we made it...it turned out very tasty and we got to snuggle down and munch on popcorn and drink cocoa and watch a movie. What a great Friday night date!

Our poor Murphy LOVES popcorn and kept resting his head on my leg begging for a taste...it is just irresistable I suppose.




I graduated from the PSP program today!!! Yay! I got a 98% on my test and passed all my clinical stuff off too. It was bittersweet because I will miss my class...and George.


It was also the debut of my new hair color...I am still getting used to it...I like it but I will always be a blonde at heart...

Tomorrow is my birthday...woo woo! I'll be a fabulous 22 years old...yay me!
I am going to spend the weekend with some friends and I think we may be seeing the new High School Musical movie (obviously I am actually turning 12.)

1 comment:

cornnut32 said...

yay for birthdays! you're 22!

and i totally get the "birthday being overshadowed by a holiday" thing. yeah...mine is 5 days after christmas and the day before new years eve.

i feel ya, sistah.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...