Saturday, October 18, 2008

Little Red Corvette...


I absolutely love Prince. I love him. And I love the song Little Red Corvette...which doesn't really have anything to do with this blog post but I just wanted to tell you....
and I did entertain my PSP class a couple times with my very own performance of this delightful tune...which does tie into my post today...
I love meeting new people and I love making friends and I was nervous going into this whole experiance that I wouldn't like it or that I would have no friends but I am so blessed because I made new friends with everyone in my class and they have a completely ridiculous sense of humor just like me so....that has been fabulous!
This is my class with my new love George...
Me and Kathie

I have more pictures to prove how incredible hilarious we all are...

We took George and put him up in this chair complete with stethoscope, coffee mug, pen, nametag...and our instructor didn't notice for a good 5 minutes that George was listening in on the class...it was so funny.
George and I had a photoshoot together....it's meant to be.

It is a little known fact that I have VERY long arms. One of my greatest talents is being able to be on my knees in front of the refridgerator and being able to touch the top. I can touch the ceilings in our house...and I pride myself on having longer arms than any guy I know. So one day in class we were talking about it and they said that your foot is the same length as the distance between your wrist and the crook of you elbow....meaning that I would have some very long feet. I was like "seriously guys....my arms are freakishly long...that won't work for me". Of course I had to prove it and we just happened to get a picture....there is still quite a bit of distance there. The one downside to this is that I can never find long sleeves that cover my arms...as evidenced in this picture...

All in all it has been a blast and I couldn't be more happy. Yesterday I had clinical and was on the Ortho side of the Ortho/Neuro/Spine unit and I loved every minute of it. We had some of the sweetest patients I have ever met. Sometimes it's hard and the shall we say...odors...are overwhelming but the look on these peoples faces or their families faces and they way they thank you over and over for what you do for them....really makes it worth it.

2 comments:

ODCFkids said...

i heart you... but george creeps me out.

Unknown said...

yeah vanessa it is soooo like you to put your wedding invites on an inflated glove and then only make ONE!

thanks-

anyways i think we should be blogging buddies! FOR SURE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...