Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Job by the Numbers...

#of days a week I wake up at 5 am : 5
# of rooms I work in at the hospital: 48
# of times I cried last week: 2
# of times it took me to finally get a correct blood pressure: 7
# of my PSP classmates: 8
# of new friends I've made: 8
# of questions I missed on my CPR test: 0
# of diet cokes it takes to get through the day: 7 (this is a rough estimate)
# of times I change my clothes: 2 (change from scrubs to professional dress for salon....tiring!)
# of times I cleaned up poop on my first day: 3
# of hours I clocked working last week (this includes hospital and salon): 72
# of times I laugh through out the day: too many to count
# of soulmates I've met since working: 1 (see picture below)
All in all it has been an incredible experiance so far. I only have 2 days of classes left and the rest are all clinicals on my actual unit. I will be sad to leave all the friends I've made but I'm excited about all the new experiances I will have. I won't lie...I've been exausted. I went to bed at 8:30 pm last Friday night (ridiculous right???) but it will all be worth it! I'll keep you updated! :)

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Yeah Vanessa. I'm so excited for you and the amazing experience this job has been for you. You sound like you are really enjoying it. Thanks goodness for Diet Coke!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...