Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekend Collage

weekend collage

weekend collage by vanessanelson featuring Clinique

Hello!!!  How was your weekend?  Mine was fantastic!  I had the weekend off and the weather was GORGEOUS so of course I went shopping ;)
Some of my FAVORITE things of the weekend were the new Lash Power Feathering mascara by Clinique especially paired with my all time favorite eyeshadow palette "Neutral Territory 2" and Cheek Pop blush in "Berry Pop" also by Clinique!  I went and visited my favorite former co-worker Natalie (y'all should check out her blog too....she and her husband are INSANELY talented musicians) who now works for Laura Mercier and picked up one of my all time favorite lip glosses "Opal" and a new one called "Azaela" that I'm OBSESSED with :)  
I listened to Miguel's song "Simplethings" pretty much on repeat all weekend.  I'm so glad the weather is warming up and we could drive with the windows down, break out the maxi skirts, and SANDALS.
I hope the weather is nice where you are too :)
Hopefully I have time to post this week.  We are going into gift at the Clinique counter which, as my long-time readers know,  is the time my brain starts to malfunction, I live on Diet Coke and crackers, and I self-medicate with NyQuil sooooo basically.....it's the Hunger Games.  
But I love these crazies I work with so it makes it worth it!

Leave me a happy little note about your weekend :)
xoxo 
V

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...