Monday, March 10, 2014

Currently

I haven't done one of these for awhile so I think it's about time.  Besides I wanted something light and fun after my post yesterday....

Reading: "Where'd You Go, Bernadette" by Maria Semple.  I JUST started it and love it so far.  I'll keep you updated.



Obsessed With: PINK  I know I mentioned this already but seriously....it makes me feel like Spring really is coming...



Waiting For: Easter.  It's one of my very favorite holidays.  PLUS I'm looking forward to trying out some cool new things that I've pinned on Pinterest like these lovely Easter eggs.....

Loving: my new ring I just got.  It makes me feel way cooler than I actually am.

Watching: 90's action movies including: "Heat", "Independence Day" and "3 Ninjas".  I know guys...I know.  I just can't help it.  "Heat" with Al Pacino and Robert De Niro will always be one of my all time favorite movies.  

Excited About: The BOYZ II MEN CONCERT TICKETS I JUST BOUGHT.  Yes that's real!!!!

Wanting: These adorable Converse....I mean...could you just die?

Feeling: Wanderlust.  I want to go exploring....

Listening to: "Rock" music from the early '00s.  Takes me right back to high school including songs like "Addicted" by Simple Plan, "My Paper Heart" by All American Rejects, and "I Just Wanna Live" by Good Charlotte.  Makes me want to roll down the windows playing it at full blast after hanging out at Steak 'N Shake with my friends before we inevitably decide to do a drive by....ah memories.

Laughing About: This resolution as I was flipping through one of my notebooks.  I have no recollection of writing this.

What are you "currently"???  Let me know in the comments and if you do your own link me and I'd love to go check them out! 
xoxo
V

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...