Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013.....



This year I loved.  This year I lost.  This year I've changed.  This year was hard.  Hard, but I
learned a lot.  I learned that people can be fake.  I learned that people can hurt you a lot without really caring about it.  I've met great people, I've met mean people as well.  The most important thing I've learned is that every person in this world is strong enough to let go.  People come and go, bad things happen...that's life.  But we're all a lot stronger than we think.  Here's to another year gone...can't wait to what 2014 holds.....Happy New Year!

2 comments:

byvanessaleigh said...

Happy New Year! From a Vanessa to a Vanessa ;-)

Anonymous said...

Good post, short and poignant. Happy New Year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...