Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Synopsis in Photos...

I thought I would do just a brief post about what I got for Christmas!  Are you excited!???
I am.
But that might be because of the obscene amount of caffeine I had today.
In my defense I had the stomach flu the day before and was SERIOUSLY lacking in the caffeine department because of it.
Not in my defense....a doctor would probably say I shouldn't have it anyway.
If you're a doctor raise your hand.
Jokes on you because I can't even see your hands! (plus let's be honest...no doctors read my blog)
Should we continue with the actual point of this blog post?  Ok.

ALSO: I will be uploading a video going more into depth on all of these gifts....this is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.
Not a good enough reason to use the word "tip" but here we go anyway....

Snow Fairy gift box from Lush


Lovely bits and bobs.....

The Tales of the Beedle and the Bard (duh)
Golden Girls Season 3

Laduree Sucre Recepie book....*swoon* literally the most gorgeous book I've ever seen

Unicorn sprinkle shaker....because every self-respecting 27 year old should own one.

All the British chocolates....MALTESERS GET IN MY BELLY

Little Mermaid mug/spoon set....again....27 years old.

Adventure Time Monopoly.....
these are my 2 favorite spaces on the board
Adventure Time is one of my all time favorite shows.
Did I mention I'm TWENTY SEVEN YEARS OF AGE.
Adult.

A sparkly cardigan....

A gorgeous bright pink lipstick that I'm obsessed with.

A fun lipgloss called "Merry Marshmallow Kiss" 
Delicious

I will give more descriptions and visuals in my video.  I also got a brand new CAMERA which I'm very excited about but obviously it's a bit difficult to take a picture of a camera with that same camera....I could take a picture with a different camera but who has the time for that?

A Christmasy picture if I ever saw one.....

All of us on Christmas Eve.  Including the dog who we dressed like an elf.
He hated loved it.
Yeah go ahead and call Sarah McLachlan.

I will also share an unfortunate Christmas text between my sister and I.

Hope your Christmas was fabulous!!!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...