Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas List 2013

So I don't think I've posted my Christmas wish list in quite some time....not since {here} so....I thought I'd give you a look into what I'm asking Santa for this year!


  • Friday Night Lights to come back






















  • Money to buy all the things at Anthropologie



















  • This sweater






















  • Beyonce to release an album every 3-6 months

  • Chanel Chance - Eau Fraiche















  • An understudy for life....like when I don't want to show up...they just fill in for me (currently taking applications for this one) 

  • Endless supply of Diet Coke

  • All seasons of Real Housewives forever and ever

  • For Beyonce and Jay-Z to adopt me

For the record that picture is saved on my computer as "future parents/best friends"

I'm pretty sure Santa can deliver these for me right?  I mean.....he doesn't give any gifts to the kids in Africa ever so surely that means there is extra room for these in his sleigh right???
Don't answer that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...