Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Disney Cruise Line,
Using "Under The Sea" as your theme song is not very reassuring.
Sincerely,
Vanessa

Dear Florence + The Machine,
Thanks for "Shake It Out" buuuttt I've really gotta stop listening to it in public because I keep pretending I'm in a music video and lip syncing for my life.
Love,
Vanessa

Dear Food Network,
WAYS TO IMPROVE DINERS, DRIVE-INS, AND DIVES 1) Fire Guy Fieri 2) Hire me as host 3) Bring all the food to my house 4) No cameras.
Think about it.
Vanessa

Dear Everyone,
Raise your hand if you haven't had to use "proofs" in real life situations and then use that hand to smack your old math teacher.
I mean really.
Vanessa

Dear Kristen Stewart,
You seem like one of those missing milk carton kids who was raised by their kidnapper.  Smile every once in awhile will ya!?
Vanessa

Dear Dominos,
I really appreciate your commitment to reminding everyone how crappy your food used to be.
Keep up the good work.
Vanessa

Dear Ke$ha,
Who exactly ARE these lovesick crackheads you're talking about?
Sincerely,
Vanessa

Dear Readers.
Thanks for spending the week with me (even though I wasn't around all that often....we already know I'm the worst....forgive me?)  I adore you all and you're all fabulous and wonderful!  By the way....my friend Morgan from The Dime Diary did a guest post over at The Sparkle Fashion Blog!  Check it out HERE...soooo good!  Have a great weekend!
xoxo,
Vanessa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...