Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Instagram and a Playlist

Sorry I've been M.I.A. this week (missing in action...not a female gangsta.  I don't fly like paper OR get high like planes).  I've been on a little adventure and until today I haven't had internet access but I'M BACK with an Instagram update and a few songs that I'm loving right now!

Dog sitting this cute little demon

Bubblegum pink nails and coconut water?  Life is perfect.

Got a new mascara Diorshow Iconic by Dior...I think I like it
(pricey though...looking for a cheaper alternative)

Morgan is clearly obsessed with me.  Her phone knew what she really meant.

All my OTH fans out there will know why THIS was a very exciting day

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Andy Grammer - Fine By Me
Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - If I Had A Gun
Blind Pilot - Half Moon
Gavin DeGraw - Soldier
Switchfoot - Vice Versus
Brooke Annibale - I Believe
Michael Logen - Goodbye, Goodbye
Boy & Bear - My Only One
Alex Clare - Too Close
City and Colour - Sorrowing Man

Have a good one! 
xoxo

P.S. I have some SUPER exciting news to share with everyone soooonn!!!!

2 comments:

B, in the Great Funkk said...

Thank you for a Vanessa playlist. Its been much missed!!

Allison said...

Joe Davola! how exciting! Gavin Degraw follows me .. no idea why lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...