Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Guest Blogger Playlist

Hey guys!  I'd like to introduce you all to my 3rd guest blogger Eilidh!



Hey my name’s Eilidh
I’m going to give you a couple of my favourite songs in a minute but I thought I would share a couple of facts about me first.
·         I live in Inverness Scotland.
·         I have two adorable indoor rabbits called Buster and Bessie.


·         My last birthday cake had cooked sausages on it.
·         I’m left handed.
·         I have a lot of trouble sleeping so when I can’t get to sleep I listen to music and that keeps me sane.
·         I have an addiction to the book bzrk and the bzrk web series.
Okay I think that’s enough of an intro so I’ll just get to the playlist I hope you enjoy it.
Amy kuney - thank you for last night. I first heard one of her songs on One tree hill and I’ve loved her ever since  
Bobby Darin - start of something big I was reading a book called for one more day by Mitch Albom and it mentioned this song.
Jayme Dee - love whiplash. she does amazing song covers on YouTube.
Deana carter - we danced anyway.  I can’t remember how I found out about her but I’m glad I did.
Grace Potter and the nocturnal – apologies. Yet another song I heard from One tree hill.
Rozzi crane - song about you. Sometimes I get mixed up with this song and love song by Sara bareilles because they’re so different. I’d love to know if you had a favourite of the two.
Jana Kramer - I hope it rains. I think I’ve listened to this song about two billion times.
The staves – Mexico.  I went to one of their concerts without knowing who they were or what they sounded like because the tickets were cheap and I didn’t have anything to do on that day. It was definitely worth going.
Peter Gabriel - red rain. I heard this song on C.S.I. New York the episode was called dead inside.
Regina spektor – Braille I love all of Regina Spektors songs some of them do have a couple of swears but her voice is amazing.
Lenka – sad song I think this song goes very well with the next one because they’re so alike. 
Jason reeves - you in a song. Girls with glasses did a nice interview ages ago with him it’s worth checking out.
Kina Grannis - the one you say goodnight to (she also does amazing song covers on her YouTube channel).

Sorry there’s more than one genre of music here but that’s what my iPod playlists look like. 

Thank you so much for sharing your music with us!!!  
If you're interested in being a guest blogger leave me a comment! 
xoxo

3 comments:

B, in the Great Funkk said...

Yeah, some variation this week! Some I do not know so I will check them out.

Anecia said...

This playlist was so fun! I'd do a guest post also.

Emily said...

I love Kina Grannis! I almost put her on my playlist but my favorite song of hers is Valentine and I felt an April playlist with Valentine on it might be strange. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...