Wednesday, August 31, 2011

playlist and an anecdote

First of all let me just say I'm so sorry I didn't put my playlist up yesterday as usual...but I was too busy laying in bed watching every single Anne of Green Gables even the continuing story even though it sucked doing stuff.

Before I share my playlist with y'all I wanted to tell you a story.  The other day while at work a lady came up to my counter.  She emptied out the entire contents of her purse on said counter looking for her check book.  One of the items she removed from her purse was a large piece of cheese.  She then proceeded to leave the piece of cheese there after she left.  Questions you may have...

1. Why did she have a piece of cheese in her purse?
I don't know

2. Was it her snack for later?
Considering it was warm and melted I'm guessing it had been there for a few days so probably and hopefully not.

3.  Was it in a wrapper?
Yes but the wrapper was open

4.  What kind of cheese was it?
Gouda.

I'm thinking she just didn't want to be upstaged by the lady who brought her cat in for a make over.
I love my job.


Now without further ado (I don't even know what that means or why people say it...)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...