Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year Playlist


1. Tim McGraw- Felt Good On My Lips
2. The Decemberists - Down By the Water
3. Cage the Elephant - Around My Head
4. Daniel Powter - Love You Lately
5. Sugarland - Every Girl Like Me
6. Howie Day - Collide
7. Cartel - The Fortunate
8. Margot & the Nuclear So & So's - Broadripple Is Burning
9. Jose Gonzalez - Heartbeats
10. Florence + The Machine - Howl
11. JJ Heller - Olivianna
12. Lykke Li - Little Bit
13. Sugarcult - Pretty Girl
14. Ingrid Michaelson - Parachute
15. The New Amsterdams- Hanging On For Hope

Hope you all are having a wonderful 2011 so far!  I've spent it in bed being sick for the last few days but when I'm feeling better I promise there WILL be a Christmas update (which I know you are all dying for!)

Also note to self: don't obsessively play Angry Birds while also taking NyQuil....it will trip you out and give you really weird dreams.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...