Thursday, December 2, 2010

Question of the Day

I posed this question today on Facebook -

What is the one CD that you could listen to beginning to end straight through over and over?  

I got so many different answers and surprisingly no repeats...isn't it funny how different music speaks to people?  No one asked me what mine was so I thought I would post it here

Patty Griffin - Living With Ghosts

From the very first day I listened to this album....I was smitten.  I fell completely and hopelessly in love.  It is flawless and no matter what mood I'm in....I could listen to this album.  The lyrics and Patty's voice just...do something to me.
You should check it out.  I guess the odds of the same album speaking the same way to 2 different people aren't very high.  I love that about music.  The way that it affects us all as human beings.  It's so incredible.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...