Monday, December 6, 2010

New Challenge Day 23

Day 23- 15 Facts About You

1. Clowns are my absolute biggest and worst fear.
2. I'm obsessed with photography.  I want desperately to take a photography class.
3. I bite my nails and my inner lip.  It's more out of habit than anything else.  But I bite my inner lip when I'm nervous or thinking.
4. I tie my shoelaces differently than anyone I've ever met
5. I was absolutely convinced that I would marry Zack Morris.  He was my first love.

6. I cry every single time I hear the song "Tears In Heaven" by Eric Clapton
7. I like to read up on weird medical problems and conditions.  So if someone complaints of some ailment I will probably spout off 15 things that could be wrong with them.

8. I've always wanted to be Audrey Hepburn.  I adore everything about her.
(and we all know Breakfast At Tiffany's is my absolute favorite movie of all time)


9. I can't whistle
10. I like cold things better than hot things.  Cake, cookies, pop-tarts, etc....they have to be cold rather than hot or warm.  I don't like soup or hot chocolate.  Everything needs to be cold.
11. I love to read.  I love to read anything and everything.  And I always read the last page of a book to decide if I really do want to read it or not.
12. I know pretty much every song ever...and most of the lyrics.  I just retain it and I seriously listen to everything
13.  I'm horrible at crafts or artsy things.  I like to think I'm good at it and then I open my scrapbook or try to hem pajama pants and am faced with the horrible reality that I will just never be that girl. 
14. I like kids better than anyone else on the planet.  They are smarter than adults and usually funnier than adults too.  They hang on every word you say and they are so sweet and pure.  I love kids.
15. I have very vivid dreams and I always remember what I've dreamt about.  I still remember some from like 8th grade....(I guess I should add that I also have an impeccable memory)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...