Sunday, December 12, 2010

New Challenge Day 25-27

Day 25- What's in your purse?


Just the usual I guess. My new Guess wallet that I purchased the other night (originally $38, I got it for $15), my antibacterial hand gel (Twisted Peppermint from Bath and Body Works), my phone, the best lip gloss in the entire world- Lancome's La Laque Fever in Pink Dimension, some random receipts, gum, and a pen.


Day 26- A photo of somewhere you've been to

Nashville Tennessee



My favorite place on earth...

Day 27- A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
Then

Almost exactly a year ago. I don't know how I've changed. I would say I had changed more in the year before than I have in the last year.

Now

I guess in the last year I've learned to not put up with so much. When people mistreat or use me I'm way more apt to just cut it out and let it go rather than take it and feel bad about myself. Life is too short to have people who drag you down.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...