Friday, September 26, 2008

Shades of Grey's (and a Spoiler)

Let me tell you a story:

Once upon a time there was a girl. She was born in 1986 and had big blue eyes with long eyelashes (but once she got glasses, nobody knew that and then she was just a nerd). As a kid, she liked to read and make up dances to Paula Abdul songs. She tried really hard to have friends and wasn't always successful. And most of the time she ended up having to hang out with her sister. And she had a lot of pent up feelings of rejection. Then a show came out called Grey's Anatomy. Every time she would feel alone or stressed out, she would watch Grey's Anatomy. Soon she just started to refer to it as "her show" and downloaded every song that was EVER on Grey's Anatomy episodes, and decided that one day she was inevitably going to name one of her future daughters Izzie. When Denny died in season 3, she couldn't stop crying for days and it was borderline embarrassing. Anyway, so this show became her favorite thing ever and she watched it obsessively for years and years. And then she blogged about it and hopes that you don't think she's weird for obsessing over a TV show so much. The End.

Grey's Anatomy came back this week! I watched it. I loved it. I should maybe get a life.

Also in television news...I'm very upset with the end result of the season premiere of ER. Now...I have seen EVERY SINGLE EPISODE of ER...in it's entirety...all 15 glorious seasons. And I am never expecting someone who I love to die. (case in point...Dr. Greene...I don't even want to talk about it.) So when the KILLED Dr. Greg Pratt in the FIRST episode...needless to say I was NOT happy.

That's all I wanted to say.
Grey's Rules...and I'll still watch ER.

2 comments:

jendoop said...

Hey! How about a spoiler alert for the ER bean spill?!! I haven't watched the TIVO yet!! And after I came here out of the goodness of my heart because I read your comment about wanting comments on Caren's blog. Anway, on with what I came here to say- I'll be your friend if you'll be mine. And a really good friend of mine would make her Mom go to Ya-Ya weekend.
BFF?
Jen

Justin and Shellese said...

Vanessa I didn't know you had a blog too till I saw you made coments on my blog and can I just say I LOVE YOUR BLOG and p.s. I LOVE GREYS as well. We should have weekly discussions about the episodes because Justin just isn't into them like I am. and p.s. I really hope that army guy comes back to be with yang cuz he was all intense and raw and I LOVED him. and can we say I was freaking out when I thought McDreamy had died!!!! AHHH. Anyways Cute blog and I will be checkin it often now!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...