Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Scrub-tastic!


Can I just say that one of the most exciting parts of my new job is that I get to wear scrubs??? I'm SO looking forward to it. I am so excited that I bought a set today. They are very cute...and maybe a bit pricier than the other pairs I will buy in the future...but they are my first pair so I decided to splurge.


Also on Friday at my meeting I get my picture taken for my new badge that I get to wear at the hospital...I'm thinking that I may wear my badge around the house for days and days...and out in public too...maybe WITH my new scrubs...now there's a good idea!


Oh I love my life.


1 comment:

Angeleyes said...

Hey so I randomly came across your blog and noticed you were in the medical field? Are you a nurse or working to a be a nurse?

I graduated nursing school in aug and am trying to pass my nclex! I didn't pass the first time and I retake it in a week; I'm so nervous I wont pass again:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...