Hey gurl hey!!!
How was your weekend?? Mine was crazy! I sprained my ankle at work (story and gruesome pictures to come) and spent most of the weekend resting up! HERE are some things I'm obsessed with right now though!
1. Animal print - I used to avoid it at all costs because I thought it looked cheap but I have discovered in my older age that animal print can look super sexy and classy when done the right way! And now I love it.
2. Pops of color. LOVE pairing a bright color (pink is my fave) with your neutral tones. Makes you feel fun and feminine
3. Clinique 3-Step skin care. If you guys aren't using 3-Step PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to your local Clinique counter and get skin typed. This is PROVEN to be the absolute best skin care out there.
4. La Vie Est Belle by Lancome - this new fragrance is super sexy and flirty. Love it.
5. The Bachelorette - Don't tell anyone.
How was your weekend? Any new favorite discoveries??? Share your happy weekend stories in the comments! I love to hear happy weekend stories ;)