Weekend Collage by vanessanelson featuring coral dresses
Hello hello! I can't believe how fast last week went for me! How was your 4th of July? I spent it working...and then in true Vanessa form, I came home, took a pain killer and went to bed. I did watch some fireworks and of course the GREATEST FILM OF OUR TIME...Independence Day. Classic. The painkillers did give it a new spin though...
Some things I'm kind of obsessed with
1. Coral/Teal color combo....OB-SESSED
2. "One More Night" by Maroon 5...has been on REPEAT - such a fun summer song
3. Diorshow Iconic mascara - I've talked about this before and how I was looking for a cheaper alternative to this hefty $28.50 buuutttt.....I haven't been able to find one that I like as much! I'll keep trying but for now..this is my ultimate favorite mascara I've ever used.
4. Seychelles sandals - guys. I die.
5. This Anthropologie butter dish. I bought it this weekend and it is ADORBS. I bought the matching Salt/Pepper shakers too. I know, I know...I'm 83 years old.
I'm also obsessed with my friend MORGAN and her post over at HowSheDoes AND the fact that she was asked to be a regular blogger over there!!!
Head over to Morgan's blog "The Dime Diary" and congratulate her and be sure to leave nice comments on her guest post :)
Well since it's not a holiday week...we'll be back to normal posting. Also at the moment I'm open to suggestions for posts...I don't want my blog to get stale. Any thing you're dying to see or me to write about? Anything I haven't done in awhile that you miss? More Jon Hamm posts??? (YES...the answer to that is always yes.)
Let me know!
P.S. You can always follow me on Twitter for a horrifying stream of my consciousness and other shenanigans.