Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekend Collage

Weekend Collage

Weekend Collage by vanessanelson featuring chanel nail polish

Hello!  How was your weekend?  Mine was pretty good.  We've had a LOT of fires around us in the last week and adding all that smoke on top of my regular allergies...I've been miserable.  Lot's of allergy/sinus medicine which makes me a little cray cray.  So...it was pretty low-key for me.  Watching some of my favorite movies and pampering myself a little with a nice foot soak and pedicure.  My feet needed it!
A couple things I'm obsessed with this week...
1. The summer Bombay collection from Chanel.  This all over glowing powder is STUNNING.  It's super super pricey but gorgeous. 
2. Lip glosses from Bath and Body Works.  NOT pricey at all...so cute and I love them!
3. Sparkle skin by Clinique.  I know I've already raved about this so...have you bought it yet?  You won't regret it.  Shaving with it with give you the closest shave of all time and it lasts forever!
4. Oh Land's new album....OMG can not stop listening to it.  I'm obsessed!!!!  Go download it!  
5. Betsey Johnson starfish earrings.  So cute and fun for summer.
Hope your weekend was great!
All my U.S friends....stay safe this week celebrating the 4th of July! 
xoxo
Vanessa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...