Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Collage

Weekend Collage

Weekend Collage by vanessanelson featuring rhinestone drop earrings

Hello hello!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  I'm on my last couple of days of vacation and I'm so sad about it....going back to work after vacation is always the worst.  I did get to enjoy a fun night at a beautiful wedding reception and fun times with my friends Jack and Karyn.  We always have a blast when the 3 of us are together.
Right now a few things I'm obsessed with:
1. The neon summer nail colors by Dior....LOVING neon polish!
2. 7 Day Scrub by Clinique...the BEST exfoliator in the entire world.  Seriously amazing.  
3. Covet by Sarah Jessica Parker...an old fragrance but one of my absolute favorites!
4. Ed Sheeran....have any of you listened to his music?  I downloaded his album last week and can't stop listening.  Wonderful, beautiful, highly recommend.
I got a comment last week from a reader asking about my One Tree Hill music playlist post....it's coming tomorrow!  Sorry it's taken so long but there is a LOT of music from OTH and I've been trying to sort it all out and how I want to break it down etc...it's been a longer work in progress than I thought!

Hope you all had a great weekend as well!
xoxo
Vanessa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...