Tuesday, June 12, 2012

First Birchbox!

Hey guys!  Sorry it's been awhile.  You know that saying "Mo money, mo problems!"...well it's true.  Life has been INSANE the last couple weeks with my new job so I'm gonna be honest...I probably won't be posting as much....(wahhhhhhh).  BUT I have something fun and exciting to talk about and share with you!  I got a suggestion from a follower on Instagram, Anecia, to post about Birchbox.
Birchbox is fantastic and a must have for any makeup/skin care/beauty lover.  So let me tell you all about it...
Birchbox is a monthly box of samples, goodies, and even full size products that show up right on your front door step.  It's 9.99 a month but it's well worth it!  Each month has a different theme and the goodies inside the box with go with that theme.  AND there are a variety of different products for each box, so your box may differ from a friends box each month.  You fill out a profile and they do try to tailor samples to your specific wants/needs/etc...
So I got my first Birchbox for June and let me show it to you!
It comes in a pink box (adorbs alert!)

And then inside there is a super cute box too (double adorbs!)

And then your samples!


This month I got....
Hair Rules Volumizing Shampoo

2 La Fresh Oil-Fre Face Cleanser wet wipes

theBalm cosmetics Stainiac in "Beauty Queen"
it's a two-in-one lip and cheek stain!  Super cute!

tili Bag for travel...also SUPER CUTE

Set of winks by Georgie false lashes!!!  Amazing!

It also comes with a little card describing the theme

 and then on the back it tells you about the products and how much they are each worth which is great because you see the value of your 10 bucks!

I HIGHLY recommend signing up!
Just click on this link HERE and it will show that I referred you!
And from what I'm hearing about the JULY BOX you are DEFINITELY going to want to sign up before then!
Let me know if you sign up and what you think!  I would love to hear your feedback.  So far I'm incredibly happy and wouldn't share it with you if I didn't think it was worth it!
xoxo

ALSO  I know a lot of you are already following THE DIME DIARY but if you aren't, get yourselves on over there and start!  Morgan is doing a PHENOMENAL giveaway right now.  Like seriously....it's an item I've been coveting for FOREVER.  So follow!!!!  And tell your friends on Facebook and Pinterest!  She needs 100 followers to keep the blog going and keep doing awesome giveaways!
Y'all are the best!!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...