Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend Collage

my weekend

my weekend by vanessanelson featuring embroidered pants

Oh Hi there!  Were you just sitting around wondering where I've been for a million years?  Yeah me too.  Life has been incredibly crazy.  This weekend was a rough one but thanks to our Heavenly Father...I think we'll get through it! Isn't it amazing how the Lord blesses our lives? I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!  xoxo

P.S.  This wonderful amazing blogger Cherry invited me to be her Playlist Guest Blogger for the month of March!  You can find the post HERE and I hope you enjoy it!  Thanks so much to Cherry for inviting me!!!  
P.P.S Yes I watched The Bachelor finale....yes I'll be posting my thoughts.  Ugh.

1 comment:

B, in the Great Funkk said...

Thank you for coming back. The reality tv world has been suffering since you left. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...