Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hey

Hi guys!  I'm going to try to do better at updating as promised...puppy is still very sick and I almost had a panic attack this morning (probably because once again...I'm not sleeping) BUT here we go anyway.  I don't usually post on Sundays so this will just be a quick update on everything that I've missed over the last week or so.

1.  Mad Men Premiere....
I can't wait to watch it

2. The Hunger Games
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME???  AMAZING.  I went to the midnight showing.  My friend Jack and I went and sat in line starting at 4:30.  The people in line are truly the best part about waiting for a midnight showing.  We had so much fun and it was a nice break from the stress I was feeling.  Thanks to my friend Jack for pretty much being the greatest  (as evidenced in this text message...)


3. Far too many people saw my hair like this last week.  For that I am truly sorry.


4.  Do you guys play Draw Something?  Isn't it the greatest?  This is some of my best artwork.  My Dad guessed the word "spoon".  Lolz.



5.  I think I'm going to start making videos for you guys...like make up videos and stuff like that....like "vlogging".  How do we feel about this???  Let me know.

6.  My friend Morgan started a fashion blog and I'm already obsessed.  She shows you AMAZING outfits that ANYONE can afford. Genius. Go check it out HERE and follow it!!!  You will not be disappointed.

I don't think I'm forgetting anything.....but my brain is pretty much baby food at this point so....yeah.
Hopefully we all have a great week!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...