Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Letters

Dear Weather, 
Thank you for being so nice to me and not snowing at all yet.  Please continue this pattern.  
P.S. Global Warming ya'll....that crazy Al Gore may have been right....
Sincerely,
Vanessa

Dear people,
Want to know why women get so upset about their birthdays?  Because we're like Christmas trees....no one wants us after the 25th.
From,
Vanessa

Dear guy staring at me in the mall,
Am I so pretty you want to marry me or am I so pretty you want to wear my flesh like a suit?
Just wondering,
Vanessa

Dear World,
The thing that really really scares me...is that there are actually Taco Bells open 24 hours.  
Sincerely,
Vanessa

Dear 2012,
Please be gentle.
Love,
Vanessa

Dear Readers,
It's been a wonderful year with you!!  Have a very Happy New Year!!!
xoxo,
Vanessa

1 comment:

ODCFkids said...

hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa i love your letter to "people" omgosh you should make tee shirts with some of the things you say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...