Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I swear I'm not a stalker...

What's up readers???

I know...it's been a whole 3 days since I've blogged.  How have you been able to continue on with your lives?  You probably haven't.  You've probably been laying in bed incredibly morose with single tears falling occasionally from your eyes.

Well NO MORE!  Because I'm back!

Just a little update about my weekend last weekend (which I know you all care about a whole lot)

I went and saw Tyler Hilton again!  Yep you read that right.  For those counting at home this would be the FOURTH time.  I'm not a stalker though.  Really I'm not.......(if you want to read how I'm NOT a stalker you can just read here and here)

Anyway..he was awesome as usual.  He did a show with Sarah Darling (she sings country music...one of her music videos just entered the CMT Top 20 countdown...wow!) and wait for it.....EDWIN MCCAIN.    Yeah Edwin McCain as in "I wrote the most perfect song of all time called I'll Be" Edwin McCain.
It was a great concert and for those of you who couldn't be there (awwwwww) here is some video (yayyyy)!


In other news I was watching "16 and Pregnant" last night (because clearly I hate myself) and the girl's family kept calling her baby daddy "disrespectful" but I think they really meant "poor".
Then I kept watching and no...by disrespectful they meant "douchebag who is poor".

That's all folks!  Keep waiting because my feelings on the Royal Wedding are coming up soon.  And you don't want to miss that because my feelings are intense....

*P.S. I was under the influence of Easter candy and Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper while writing this.  So if you're reading it and thinking that it's coming off like I'm a crack head with ADD...that's pretty much exactly how it is.

1 comment:

ODCFkids said...

hhhhaaaaa.
you are wonderous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...