Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Sweet 16th Birthday Ginger!

It's my little sister Mackenzie's

16th 

birthday today!
I seriously can't even believe that she is 16!  It's so crazy!  It's been weird with just us here since Calah moved to Seattle but it's been fun too.  I realize more and more how alike we are and how when there isn't someone like Calah to buffer us....we can really be too much for each other.  I'm glad to have her though and I have so much fun with her!  I'm glad that as we've both gotten older we've been able to grow closer together.  I'm so proud of her and how talented she is and the passion she has for acting.  So excited to see all the amazing things she'll accomplish in her life.  Even though she already has accomplished a lot.

One time she fell asleep in a really awkward position with our cat


One time she held her mouth open really wide


One time she made a really amazing face in a picture at a restaurant


And a whole bunch of times she's been incredibly talented with her acting.  This was just the most recent time when she performed her monologue at the Shakespeare Festival (for the second year in a row)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENZ!  
Hope it's the BEST!


*And if you don't know by now why we call my sister Ginger please refer to the following blog posts....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...