Saturday, October 9, 2010

I have been challenged

I was challenged to participate in a 30 day "get to know you" game.  I'm pretty sure y'all know me pretty well but just in case you don't.....now you will.  And for those of you who already know me....too bad.  Anyone can participate and we can all do it together! I'm behind by like.....5 days so this was the question for #1

What are your top 5 favorite songs of all time?

This one is difficult because you know how much I love music but I'll try anyway...

1. Patty Griffin: Rain (such a beautiful and amazing song....I will never get sick of it)
2. Ray LaMontagne: Empty (his music is poety....pure poetry)
3. Eagles: Hotel California
4. Journey: Don't Stop Believin (a playlist is not complete without Journey)
5.Coldplay: Fix You

No iPod is complete without these songs. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...