Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall TV time...

I love TV.  Summer is a rough time for TV fans.  We're forced to do things we aren't proud of like watch the entire season of The Bachelor Pad.

But now it's September and real TV is back! Here is what I'll be watching....raise your hand if you don't care.  That was a trick, I can't even see any of your hands.  Joke's on you.

First- shows I should have stopped watching when I was 19 but haven't...

Gossip Girl 


One Tree Hill (I've been OBSESSED with this show since I was 17....I can't EVER let it go!)


The shows I really really really love:

Glee-  Little known fact: I balled my eyes out during last season's finale. Emotionally unstable? Maybe. Also, did you know my ipod contains the Best of Britney Spears? Did you know they’re doing a Britney Spears episode? This is what is called destiny.  I'm so obsessed with this show I can't even keep typing because my emotions are about to projectile vomit all over this blog post.  I can't even begin to describe my love in words.  Excitement.  That's all you need to know.


Parenthood-  This show is so great.  I don't know many people who are watching it.  You should watch it.


Criminal Minds- This show scares me so much that I have to sleep with a light on but it's SO GOOD I can't help myself!



The Office- Who doesn't love Michael Scott?


Parks and Recreation- I love this show.  Love it.



Now for new shows that I'll be giving a chance:

The Event- I heard the last 10 minutes would be the most talked about in television history but it already aired last night and I didn't hear anything about it....so we'll see


Blue Bloods- I have to watch all shows with Magnum P.I. on them...it's just a law I live by


Hell Cats- who doesn't love a show about cheerleading?  It also contains like half the old regulars from One Tree Hill.   It's actually really entertaining.  You heard it here first (and it might be the only place you hear it....)


So that's all for me....I have to go watch TV...but remember...

1 comment:

ODCFkids said...

i see you saw my last comment but chose not to respond. touche.

also, i love the tom selleck poster. HILARIOUS. have you seen "meet the robinsons?" with their little nod to him and then he's the voice of a character? it's great.

also, you should give a chance to "the middle" as well as "modern family" they sure do not disappoint. i'm watching the pilot episode of the middle right now, just to get reacquainted, and oh my - it's greatness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...