Monday, November 30, 2009

Just my Brother and Me

Thanksgiving break has been so great! I've been able to hang out with my brother every day! We've done some great things together including but not limited to:

*playing about a thousand rounds of Uno
*playing Mario Kart on the Wii
*reading books (we're attempting to read Harry Potter and every time we talk about it Kian puts on a fake British accent....it's pretty funny)
*talking about Christmas shopping (he told me he is getting me an iPod and when I asked him how he was going to get the money to pay for that he answered "Chase" of course.)
*watching "Horton Hears A Who" about 4 thousand times
*watching the Colts football games (I've taught him well...he can now identify Peyton Manning, Austin Collie, Dallas Clark, and Addai. He also got really into Green Bay Packers and Miami Dolphins for reasons unknown and will ask me every Sunday if they won- I love it)
*quoting The Office (seriously I have the most awesome brother ever)
*singing songs constantly...current favorites include: Single Ladies, She Wolf, Fireflies, Say Hey I Love You, Party In the USA and many others.

Last night was our last free night before school started and so we baked cookies! We donned our aprons and had a blast! I just love hanging out with him. Who knew that a 6 year old could be the coolest guy I know?




and the cookies turned out amazing of course...

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

I love, love, love, how much you love your brother and how he loves you. so freakin cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...