Saturday, November 14, 2009

Making a List...Checking It Twice

So I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet but I am getting SO excited for Christmas this year! Maybe it's because we got our first snow today but I can smell chestnuts roasting on an open fire and Jack Frost is most definitely nipping at my nose. I made a short version of my Christmas list for you all to enjoy...hint hint Mom.

First up the big ticket items...
I would love to have an iPhone

but would settle for this phone by T-Mobile...the MyTouch...it looks almost cooler than the iPhone


the new iPod nano

let's be honest...it might just be the color I'm attracted to the most but it is pretty cool you can shoot video with them now

Reebok EasyTone

I heart these shoes so much! They are cute AND they tone??? Genius.

The Office Memorabilia
The Office Clue pretty much combines my 2 favorite things. Board games and Michael Scott.

Can be worn while also fighting for a cure.

A woman shouldn't have to be hit by a car to learn that she has rabies.

Football Memorabilia
of course this is still my #1 want

but these would be nice as well...





Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.
I had this movie at one point but somehow when I went to college it disappeared...So I'll be needing a new one because it is my all time fave.

I can watch it while wearing this....



and maybe some spumoni ice cream just to really get me in the mind set.


Like totally for sure!
I'm sorry is that a Bayside Tigers T shirt ya got there? Why are you so awesome?

That would be the conversation I would have with about a million strangers every time I wore this.

That's pretty much it. And Santa I was pretty nice this year...with just a sprinkle of naughty. But I think it's a pretty good balance.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Vanessa,
You make me smile. I love reading your blog. You have such an upbeat attitude and enthusiasm for life. I hope you get everything on your list and then some.
Hugs.
Jaime

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...