Saturday, May 23, 2009

American Idol and others...

Ok so I know I've been a total slacker so here is my lowdown on the whole American Idol thing...
I was sad to see Allison go...and I was also sad to see Danny Gokey go because that meant that this kid...

was still in the competition.
Now don't get me wrong...he is a talented guy but I think he is way too into himself and I just think Kris is so cute and such a good guy and I just like the sound of his music more. I mean listen to this remake he did of Kanye West's song..."Heartless"
Original:


Kris:


I mean...brilliant right?



So the finale came. The last episode the guys had to sing 1 song chosen by themselves, one by the creator or ex.producer Simon Fuller and then the 3rd was a song written by my favorite person


Kara DiogohomewedontwantyouonAmericanIdolanymore




or DioGuardi



The guys both had their good songs and then they had to sing some cracked out song about surviving hurricanes and climbing mountains....
ok seriously Kara? I think you have the wrong show...this is American Idol...not Survivor- besides you think that Adam would even be on this show if it had anything to do with mountains or inclimate weather? No he would be too worried that his hair wouldn't be straight or his Guyliner would smudge....



and his pants are way too tight for that kind of adventure.



Anyway....


the final night was a great show...big names, big performances...good stuff.
And in the end....Seacrest (looking as pretty as ever) announced....this year's American Idol is....


KRIS ALLEN



I was so happy!


Congratulations Kris! You deserve it!




Look on the bright side Adam...maybe you'll get a deal with CoverGirl?





And in other good news....Shawn Johnson won "Dancing With the Stars"!
I really would have loved for Melissa to win but I'm happy for Shawn too!
This is my favorite dance of theirs....skip to about 2:00 to see the actual dance....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...