Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wanna Trade?

Oh the joys of football. I LOVE trading time. It is so exciting. Who is going to be traded and for what? It seriously gets me squirming in my seat like a little girl at Christmas. You know those kids who trade baseball cards? It's kind of like that...only with people (sounds strange but it works out). Well Saturday trading day was no different. I had been waiting and waiting to hear what would happen to Matt...as you know Matt Cassel is for sure my favorite football player right now. His story is amazing, he is a great guy, and plays with his heart and soul. Plus he has a great voice...and killer dance moves


All of you know that I am a HUGE hater of the New England Patriots. Probably because I am such a fan of my Colts but also...most of the Patriots are jerks.

Giant jerks.


Some have giant egos to go along with their jerk-ism.


Some love themselves a lot.


One of these guys he who shall not be named... was the QB for this team. He went down in the first quarter of the 2008 season opener


that made for one happy Vanessa.

Not only did this bring a smile to my face but it also brought about the chance for an unknown named
Matt Cassel

to show what he was made of (over 400 yards 2 weeks in a row...only Patriots QB to do that EVER) and lead the team to a 11-5 season...and they said he couldn't do it.


Well the Patriots being the jerks they are put a franchise tag on Matt at the end of the season to prevent him from becoming a free agent.
Then in true Patriot fashion traded him
the Kansas City Chiefs.

Luckily...Matt looks GREAT in red.


I guess it's time for me to become a Kansas City fan (Jen do you know any of those?). A huge bright spot is that I can go back to totally hating on the Patriots. I'm looking forward to a great 2009 season!
Just a little P.S. Can anyone tell me the team that the Patriots were playing when Tom Brady was pummeled to the ground and crippled?
Could it maybe be the Kansas City Chiefs?
I'm just sayin.

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

you know how to write to keep ones attention...i love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...