Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just Dance

Dancing With the Stars is back! Yay! (insert happy face)
This show is so entertaining for me....I think they have some really good contenders this year.

Derek Hough and Lil Kim (Rapper)
She's actually really good...although she did dedicate her first performance to all the girls she knows in the ladies detention center...how classy.


Mark Ballas and Shawn Johnson (Olympic Gymnastics Gold Medalist)
She is such a cute girl! And I thought she did really well.


Julianne Hough and Chuck Wicks (Country Singer)
These two are a couple in real life and watching them dance together is very interesting...the dynamic of them. I hope they do well because I am a huge fan of him.


Tony Dovolani and Melissa Rycroft (Jilted Bachelorette)
Yes it is that very Melissa! I am very excited about this. She only got cast on Saturday because Nancy O'Dell had an injury...she only had 2 days to practice and she was VERY good.

Those were my favorite couples....I hope it's a good season!

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

Me too! I told my mom that this be better than the bachelor and then when I saw Melissa, I was thrilled! This is going to be so fun to watch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...