Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekend Collage

weekend collage




A weekend collage update!!! 
Things I loved this weekend.....
for me it was all about cats and polka dots for some reason and I went for it.  I'm also obsessing over this Michael Kors handbag (are you dying right now???)  Flowerbomb perfume is my signature scent and so when I'm needing a boost of confidence or I know my outfit is on point and I want to add to my (ahem) allure it's definitely my go to.  I talked about Too Faced "Better Than Sex" mascara in my September Favorites video (which I'm sure you all watched) and it's definitely become a make up staple of mine.  And FINALLY Autumn is upon us which means I'm breaking out the dark nail polish like this Nars one and the burgundy lipsticks like my all time favorite Rouge Volupte #12 by YSL.
I've also decided that my wedding song will probably be "Tenerife Sea" by Ed Sheeran.  Have a listen.  It's lovely.

October is the best month of the year and I'm looking forward to this one!
How was your weekend?  Any new discoveries?  Did you see a rainbow, bask in the beautiful mountains, contemplate life by the sea, fall in love, make a wish....
share your amazing weekend adventures in the comments!
xoxo
V

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...