Monday, June 14, 2010

The day I was a loser baby.....

I'm lame I know...I don't know why I've just felt very uninspired with blogging....but get ready because greatness is coming your way.....get ready for blogs on
1. Glee- finale = AMAZING
2. The Bachelorette- Weatherman....stop.  Just stop.
3. My job- I got an award already...oh yeah.
4. My Dad meeting Dee Snider- um...amazing?
5. My week of babysitting my siblings while my parents were gone

Until then....
Oodalally Oodalally golly what a day.

2 comments:

The Miranda's said...

Oh I can't wait!!!

ODCFkids said...

oh my word, i am so excited for the weatherman post!! i totally forgot to watch last night, but that guy is... um... er... probably a great weatherman.

ok, gotta run.
FRISFRAMP!

xo jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...