Thursday, June 24, 2010

The day I came back....

SO...yes I know it's been awhile.  Have you missed me? My blog would have just been so blah that I've put off updating it to avoid the "today I went to work" every day updates.  I needed something...I needed to be inspired...and then like manna from heaven....this happened.



And that was exactly what I needed to get out of my blogging slump.  Some therories on why this relationship failed...
1. She thought marriage was like preschool and Jake was her show and tell
2. Her Dad thought Jake was coming in between their "special" relationship
3. Jake finally found out she was a man (plastic surgery rumors? how about gender re-assignment surgery rumors?)
And with that I officially announce my return to the blogging community!

(pause for roaring applause and emphatic cheering)
Oh c'mon now guys please really....sit down...I know I'm incredible but really! This is just too much!

Ok fine enough of my delusions of grandeur and onto the BLOG! (Since I will be now covering some of the weeks of The Bachelorette that I've missed blogging about I will do so now....so please either scroll up or click somewhere..it will be there)

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

Thank goodness they're done! And is that plastic surgery rumor true?!? lol..I had no idea that was going around.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...