Thursday, May 8, 2014

California Part Deux

Long over due I know.  I finally have a day off and nothing else going on!!!

The next 2 days were filled with candy and family which are among my very favorite things on earth.  We went to the Jelly Belly factory which was so fun!  I will say I was unimpressed by the tour but the actual factory and ALL THE THINGS YOU CAN BUY were the greatest.





 I was obsessed with the jelly beans hanging everywhere

 Hanging jelly beans AND twinkle lights??? 
Stop.  Is this heaven?


This is the same face I use to get boys

We also got to visit with my Aunt Judi, Uncle Don, cousins, and of course my Oma and Opa.  I've mentioned them before and it was so nice being able to visit with them.  They told some amazing stories and I was constantly amazed by the pure and beautiful love my Opa has for my Oma.  Oh it was so glorious.

Sorry it's taken me so long to update.  I wish I was one of those people who got paid to write my blog but unfortunately I'm not and I have a paying job and friends who need my attention (they're sooo needy) but I have a few things planned coming up......a lot has been on my mind and as I'm sure you're aware....that's always a terrifying thing.  Thanks for reading my little family update!!!
xoxo
V


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...