Monday, January 7, 2013

Weekend Collage

Weekend Collage

Weekend Collage by vanessanelson featuring screen print tees

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!  Here are some things I'm currently loving!
Sidney Oxofords via Nordstrom:  so freaking cute!
Nars Lip Gloss in Penny Arcade via Sephora LOVE the color!  Perfect for the season now and a great color all seasons!
Maybelline Baby Lips via Target LOVE how soft this makes my lips feel!  And cheap too!
Pitch Perfect...ummm....IS there a better movie??  NO.  Here's proof if you need it.
Fleetwood Mac "Rumours" is just the best album of all time.  Listening to it on vinyl is basically euphoria.

The Colts season is over which means it's time for my annual time of mourning.  Please leave thoughts/prayers/condolences in the comments below.
I hope you're weekend turned out better and you were able to dazzle everyone with your football knowledge :)
Let me know how your weekend went!
xoxo
V

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...