A run down on the weekend...
1. Gift is finally over!!!! Yeah!!!!
I can breathe again.
2. My little brother started throwing Gobstoppers at me today. When I asked him what he was doing he replied, "Try and catch them in your mouth".
3. We play Monopoly every Sunday night. Tonight we played Disney Pixar version. It was pretty fun. I was Nemo.
4. Last night I went to bed at 10 pm and slept until 12 pm today....refer to #1 before you look at me with your judgy eyes...
5. I walked around like this...
don't be jealous.
6. I'm currently reading this book
It is hysterical.
7. I bought some chapstick shaped like an egg. So far no regrets.
Now the new week is starting and my little sister is headed to New York! Concrete jungle where dreams are made of and people mug you and you have to look at a lot of homeless people!
That's a pic from her prom by the way. She's so pretty.
Also I'll be choosing the winner of the giveaway tomorrow! Are you excited? Are you? But...are you excited?
I decided to play too and post my Top whatever songs of all time too!
sunset lover - josh kelley
don't stop believin - journey
boston - augustana
look after you - the fray
forgiveness - patty griffin
jolene - ray lamontagne
you'll ask for me - tyler hilton
dirty diana - michael jackson
cosmic love - florence + the machine
romeo and juliet - the killers
hallelujah - jeff buckley
poison & wine - the civil wars
hotel california - the eagles
bloodline - matt morris
I don't have to follow the rules because I made them up! Just call me your parents.
If you haven't entered to win the giveaway do it now! You still have time..
Hope y'all had a great weekend too!