Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to this guy:
(my Dad...not my brother)

Some things to note about my Dad-

  • he has the greatest sense of humor
  • he'd rather be watching golf or playing golf than doing anything else
  • he likes black licorice
  • he's tall
  • he got a new golf club and now proceeds to sit with it in his lap in his recliner and will poke me with it until I finally relent and get up to do something for him.
  • he likes TV
  • he thinks everything I watch is dumb (the feeling is mutual by the way)
  • he's good at sports
  • he likes to read
  • he likes good music (Crosby, Stills, and Nash excluded)
  • he leaves his shoes all over the house...like 6 pairs out at a time
  • he's awesome and I'm lucky he's my Dad 
Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful guys out there who sacrifice their happiness and their hair to be Dads.  
Y'all are the greatest!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...