Thursday, May 5, 2011

Top 5

I recently received the question "Vanessa...what are your Top 5 favorite albums of all time?".  Yes I received this question from an actual person....not my dog or my mother so.....be proud.  I've been thinking for a very long time about this one but I think I finally came up with my answer...so without further adieu (are you on the edge of your seat??) I present you with

Vanessa's Top 5 Favorite Albums of ALL Time:
1.) Michael Jackson - Thriller
2.) Fleetwood Mac - Rumours
3.) Ray LaMontage - Trouble
4.) John Mayer - Continuum
5.) Patty Griffin - Living With Ghosts

I could go on and on about amazing albums and let's not forget my Honorable Mentions: Adele - 21 and Florence + The Machine - Lungs

*Side Note: I WILL be posting my vlog about the Royal Wedding soon I promise!  Just...calm down.  I promise ok?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...