Wednesday, February 16, 2011

blogging failure

I suck at blogs.  I do really really good for awhile and then I just can't anymore....
I blame being employed.  Darn you work ethic for ruining my blogging life.

Have you been watching the Bachelor?  Oh I've wanted to blog about it so desperately....I'll have to skip a couple weeks but that's ok because this weeks was pretty freaking awesome.

And I WILL be doing a Grammy dress update....holy mother of pearl.  It was....just....wow.

Until then I leave you with this....



Until my next brilliant blog update....
Reach for the stars because the stars don't have arms to reach for you.

2 comments:

The Miranda's said...

so funny! thanks for sharing!

Suzy said...

I haven't really been watching the Bach but how happy are you Michelle is gone? Make sure to mention her mysterious black eye in your blog post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...