Thursday, July 31, 2014

guess who's back....

100 points to the person who knows what song inspired the title of this post.

I thought to get back into it I would do a little life update courtesy of Instagram.


Summer is such a fun time.  Celebrations, laughter, fun.
July however always seems to be a sad month for me every year.  This year was especially sad.  Our little puppy Pippin was hit by a car and didn't make it.  This was a devastating blow for our family and one that we will not be over any time soon.  Strange the way animals get into our hearts isn't it?  Losing a pet becomes just as tragic as losing a human family member.  Many tears have been shed and I'm ready for a new start come August.
New job, new home...new.  I like starting new.

What new things are you looking forward to?  Leave a comment!
xxx
V

P.S. feel free to follow me on instagram! @vanessanelson
I'm happy to have you :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...