Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Four and More


A) Four places that I go over and over and over again
1. Target
2. The hospital...I love hospitals
3. Michigan
4. Anywhere where friends are

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Capital One
2. National City
3. Becky/Eric
4. Sephora
Glad I have friends at corporations!!!

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Carrabbas
2, Brick Oven ( I miss it!)
3. At Becky's house
4. Chammps

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. California
2. Michigan
3. Italy
4. Bed

F) Four TV shows I watch over and over
1. ER
2. One Tree Hill
3. The Office
4. Psych
I also saw the Batman movie last week in Michigan and realized I didn't share my thoughts...so my thoughts are....LOVED IT and Heath Ledger was fantastic.





Also I may be in love with Batman (Christian Bale) that is...I have had 2 dreams about him since seeing the movie.

But I'm just going to let you know that I loved him before anyone in a delicious musical snack of a movie called "Newsies"...if you haven't seen it....DO IT! It will be one of the best things you do this year.








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...