Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Remember when I had a blog???

Hello!
Remember when I used to blog every day and it was great?  And then I got "busy" and didn't?  Well guess what????  I'm getting back into it!  I've decided that it's time to make my blog a priority again....not that any of you still read it....do you?
So some things to be on the look out for....

-prepping your skin for winter
-playlists!!! (SUCH great music out there right now)
-vlogs! (it's really happening this time guys)
-make up tutorials (in video form because who has time to read??)
-pictures of my dog (shocker)

I've decided to commemorate this occasion by sharing a playlist with you.  I'm pretty excited about it.  Enjoy! xoxo
SIDENOTE: PLEASE leave me a comment letting me know if you still read.  I'm curious to know who's still with me.....


And here's a picture of me with my boyfriend just because

See ya soon!!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Woop Woop welcome back!

Amanda Day said...

Hey,
I still read! Glad to see you back. :)

Anecia said...

I still read :) missed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...