Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Scroll Past This Post If You Don't Like Pictures Of: Dogs, Christmas, Faces, and Pure Joy

HERE IS A BLOG UPDATE FULL OF PICTURES OF THINGS!!!

I had a birthday!






















And had the most epic birthday cake EVER























I have the best friends in the world.  Yes.  That is a tower of salad dressings.






















I colored my hair!






















Crouching Tiger got a new hoodie!






















I took pictures with my dog!























I took pictures with my brother!





























































this happened































I don't want to talk about it.
So I'll make this face instead.

I ate breakfast!
Ron Swanson moved in!
We gave thanks for all the things we've been blessed with.
Cristal moved into her new house that I built for her!
We got into the holiday spirit!
Everyone was enthralled by the Michael Jackson special
We got a tree!
I got a stress fracture and went to the hospital!

I'm off work for 2 weeks so I do this....

I got the best present ever.

And this became the greatest thing you'll ever see.
you are now hypnotized.

Whew.  Thanks for sticking around for that!  I'll be back soon for REGULAR updates.
In the meantime....watch the greatest video that you'll ever watch.  EVER.  



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...